Monday, May 18, 2009

Progress







We're making a lot of progress but I wish things would go faster. I'm the kind of person that likes to finish one thing before starting another but that's not how remodels go.



We had to stop work to fix a hole in the roof. I'm glad we found it before the new drywall went up so it was great that it rained.



I'm slowly getting the jungle mowed. I have to walk back and forth looking for debris. I can't believe the first time I mowed I walked several times in the area looking for stuff, got on the mower and after about 10' hit a hog panel laying in the grass. I don't know how I missed it. The mower's fine but it stopped it cold.



We're putting everything back together now but still not living there. We're running water lines this week so I can move in. It will be easier to work on stuff if I'm there all the time. Then this house has to get on the market.



My wonderful neighbor from in town came out and cleaned off a flower bed for me. She also brought some ribbon grass and planted along the drive. I wish she could move with me.



These are a few before and during pics. Soon I'll have done pics :)

No comments:

Post a Comment